Since 1945, Catholic Community Services of Utah has been empowering people in need along the Wasatch Front to reach self-sufficiency. By giving strength to the weakest in our midst, CCS is able to lovingly serve and provide hope to those with the greatest in our community regardless of race, religion or personal circumstance.
CCS began offering services in northern Utah in 1982. Since then we have grown to operate three distinct programs in the area.
- #1 Food pantry in Utah and largest regional food bank
- Provides over 7,000 meals day
- Mobile pantry that visits local schools every week
- Delivers food to 1,500 children each month
- Helps 700 mothers each year with basic needs and counseling
- Low-income mothers receive a layette with everything a newborn needs
Our mission is to practice gospel values of love, compassion and hope through service, support and collaboration.